CONNECTING CHRISTIAN MARKETPLACE LEADERS
to encourage spiritual growth and business success towards the glorification of God in their lives
FUSION is a private membership organization for networking well-respected Christian business leaders known for their character and competence.
FUSION members build meaningful relationships and partnerships to generate multi-disciplinary solutions that best serve our clients’ needs.
We gather monthly and connect personally to foster relationships, explore partnerships, and increase business.
***CURRENTLY MEETING VIRTUALLY***
Monthly networking meetings centered on relationships, service, and ministry.
Build meaningful relationships and explore partnerships to generate multi-disciplinary customer-centric solutions with other professionals who share your values.
>>CLICK ON THE LISTED BRANCH TO REGISTER & JOIN US VIRTUALLY<<
SAN DIEGO BRANCH:
Monthly meeting time varies. Inquire to visit: email@example.com
NEXT MEETING: NOV 2nd, 2021
(every 1st Tuesday)
NEXT MEETING: NOV 9th, 2021
(every 2nd Tuesday)
NEXT MEETING: NOV 10th, 2021
(every 2nd Wednesday)
NEXT MEETING: OCT 21st, 2021
(every 3rd Thursday)
Click to download our flyer and share with your network
VISIT A BRANCH
Let us know you’re coming by sending us an email (click above)
WATCH: FUSION Video
Brief introduction of FUSION Leaders
William J. Tom
Read more about Bill Tom, Founder of FUSION Leaders
– Over 26 years of experience serving clients to achieve their dreams by providing personalized advice and guidance to meet their financial goals and objectives.
Church of Southland
– Reputed immigration attorney in the Great Los Angeles Area, Board of Korean American Bar Association and awarded NAPABA’s Best Lawyers Under 40.
Tapestry LA Church
– Full-service business law firm focused on assisting clients with corporate, commercial and transactional activities for those desiring to create or expand their global presence.
– Providing tailored and unique professional development plans for each company to focus and address the challenges their organization faces, and enhance the strengths that their team possesses.
Calvary Chapel, East Anaheim
– 25 years of experience in public accounting & tax, a nationally recognized leader in the Federal Credits & Incentives Tax specialty.
Grace Church of Orange
– Helping clients navigate through the complex issues that surround the design of a comprehensive financial strategy. Also a speaker on biblical principles of finance and stewardship.
Calvary Church, Santa Ana
– Executive Recruiter certified in Talent Insights Assessments with passion for coaching Millennials in the Marketplace.
– Over 30 years Executive Sales Leadership and Consulting, helping build and lead high performance sales teams to deliver profit and growth.
Mariners Church, South County
– 25 years in Marketing and Sales with Fortune 100 companies, now helping small businesses develop growth strategies. Also a teacher of financial stewardship courses.
– Nation’s leading innovator and implementer of major donor events, bonding donors to organizations’ missions by condensing a year’s worth of cultivation into one extraordinary, transformational experience.
– Specializing in Succession Planning, Executive Search & Coaching, and Business Consulting