1. What is FUSION?
FUSION Leaders Inc. is a certified 501c3 Nonprofit, a private networking organization for well-respected Christian business leaders known for their character and competence. We encourage one another to glorify God through our work, and partner or refer business to best serve client needs. We gather monthly to foster relationships, explore partnerships, and grow business.
2. What is FUSION’s Purpose?
To glorify God…
- in our lives as we mature in our Christian walk
- in our business that He has given us to steward
- in our relationships with each other as the Body of Christ
3. What is FUSION’s Vision?
Connecting Christian business leaders to encourage spiritual growth and business success for the glory of God. Our foundational Bible verses are:
- “For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.” – Ephesians 2:10
- “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.” – Colossians 3:23-24
- “Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.” – Galatians 6:10
4. What makes FUSION unique from other Christian business groups?
While there are other groups that bring Christian business people together for spiritual development, no groups balance that spiritual focus with business-to-business development through partnerships and referrals.
5. What is the premise on which I make a referral?
The number one consideration in making a referral is whether the referral will benefit a client. However, the second question should be, “Is this FUSION member the best choice for my client?” In all cases, the best interest of the client comes first, while the second criteria speaks to the reputation, quality of service, and integrity of a FUSION member and their firm.
6. What is the Membership Investment?
- First two Branch Meetings with tRINITY Meetings are complimentary
- Annual Membership* is $800 ( or Quarterly installments of $225). Benefits includes:
- Branch meeting meals
- Equipping Presentations
- Subscription to RightNow Media@Work
- Leadership & Spiritual Gifts Assessments with Debrief Consultation
- Complimentary admission to FUSION Body Events
- Monthly Branch Meetings: 1 ½ hours over breakfast or lunch (may come earlier or stay later for networking)
- Monthly tRINITY Meetings: groups of 3 people meeting for coffee or meal
* Requests for membership cancellation must be submitted to FUSION’s administration one month prior to respective renewal dates. No refunds.
7. Where does the money from the dues go to?
The money is used to cover operating costs for the organization and events (administration, website, marketing, and etc.). The founder, Board Members, and facilitators do not receive any financial compensation. We are a non-profit entity and any profits remaining after serving constituents will be donated to Kingdom focused causes as determined by the Board of Advisors.
8. What is the purpose of the assessments included in membership?
The more our self-awareness grows (understanding the gifts and talents we possess within ourselves), the more capable we are in identifying ways to better serve family, each other, the Church, and our clients. If we share our self-knowledge with others, we give the gift of understanding and grace to build better relationships.
“Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms.” – 1 Peter 4:10
9. What are the Qualifications for Membership?
- Sponsored by existing member
- Qualified by Advisory Board
- Sign FUSION Statement of Faith
- Desired qualifications:
- minimum 5 years experience in industry
- business owners (distributors, mfrs, svc)
- professional vocations (bankers, CPA’s, insurance, consultants, financial advisors, M&A, etc)
- part of a church family, strong family values
- reputable in community and business
- attitude of service/others focused
10. What is the Statement of Faith?
I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and that the Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God. I believe that there is one God, eternally existing in three persons—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I believe in the full humanity and deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, and His personal return in power and glory and in the presence and power of the Holy Spirit.
11. What is the Code of Ethics and Conduct?
We are witnesses in the marketplace and must seek live in a manner worthy of God’s calling as His sons and daughters. As members, we adhere to the following:
- I will seek in all ways to be Christ-like in my attitude and conduct.
- I will seek mutual accountability and spiritual friendships.
- I will not sell to fellow FUSION members. (OK if member inquires of you)
- I will not violate a confidence given to me.
- I will provide punctual, high quality services and products.
- I shall not speak uncharitably of anyone.
- I will consider my business a ministry to introduce people to Christ.
- I will devote time to seeking the will of God through diligent study of the scriptures and through prayer.
- I shall conduct business with integrity, in a manner consistent with Biblical Principles
- I will seek to resolve any conflict in a Biblical manner (Matthew 18:15-17)
12. How do I apply for Membership?
Fill out our online application on our website: https://fusionleaders.org/membership-application-form
13. What are the roles of the Host and Facilitators?
- Hosts provide a warm environment that also welcomes the presence of God. This includes praying over the facility, venue setup, cleanup, and meals/refreshments. They are exempt from membership dues.
- Facilitators are selected by the Advisory Board for their spiritual maturity and skills. They will be mentored/trained by an existing Facilitator. They are responsible for setting agendas, running meetings, vetting guests, and selecting an Executive Committee to assist the meetings. They are exempt from membership dues.
14. What do the Branch groups look like?
15 to 30 people per Branch, with limited exclusivity of the same profession (i.e., number of financial advisors, bankers, or CPAs per Branch)
15. How do the Branch Meetings work?
Each Branch meets monthly and incorporate following elements:
- Meal (breakfast or lunch)
- Opening Prayer
- Member Intros
- Praise Reports, Prayer Requests, Referral Acknowledgements
- Equipping Session (interactive business devotional, case studies, member spotlight, outside speaker, informative presentations, testimonies, etc.)
- tRINITY Group Assignment
- Closing Prayer
16. What are the monthly tRINITY group meetings about?
These small groups are a primary vehicle for deeper relationships. At the end of every branch meeting, you will be assigned to meet with 2 other participants with the express purpose of:
- Developing relationship with one another
- Becoming familiar with the business and role you are engaged in
- Determining how you can best help each other in building each other up personally, spiritually, and in business
- Praying for each other
Participants should insure full contact info is obtained, especially cell phone numbers. You should reconfirm with everyone of the appointment. If you cannot make it, it is your responsibility to let the others know, or reschedule as appropriate.
17. What are the FUSION Body Events about?
Periodically, we will hold networking events to bring in guest speakers of significance. These speakers usually impart special wisdom or skills to the general membership. All members are invited along with guests/prospective members. Events are complimentary for members, with guests paying a nominal fee.
18. Can I visit other Branches?
You may visit other Branches up to 4 times a year as a member. Contact the corresponding Branch Facilitator at least 1 week prior to the meeting.
19. What if I’m not able to make some of the monthly meetings (i.e., heavy travel schedule)?
We highly encourage consistent attendance to achieve group adhesion and relationship development. If you miss a meeting, you can still contact your Facilitator to request inclusion into a tRINITY group assignment. In severe cases (out of area for extended period of time), we can grant a Leave-of-Absence. In those cases, your membership renewal date would be elongated by the LOA time period.