Jerome FogelPartner - Corporate Practice Group
Fogel & Potamianos LLP
4100 W. Alameda Ave
Burbank, CA 91505
(866) 268-2787 ext. 101
- Outside General Counsel, Corporate, Startups
- Leadership Coaching
Jerome is passionate about helping leaders and organizations reach their maximum performance level. Jerome serves as outsourced general counsel to and strategically advises a number of organizations. He works with corporations to reign in difficult and complex corporate and intellectual property matters and transactions by focusing on results, responsive service, and a team of subject matter experts. He also assists entrepreneurs and startups in strategically positioning themselves for successful future investment and growth. Representative matters and successes include:
– Advised, drafted, negotiated, and/or performed due diligence on over 50 corporate, non-profit, and entertainment transactions including high-profile partnerships, M&A, securities, NDA’s, releases, talent agreements, digital music distribution, television distribution, publishing, event licensing, and commercial leases.
– Advised early stage startup on corporate structure and intellectual property protection.
– Represented corporation and President to successfully resolve dispute with officer and minority shareholder, resulting in favorable terms and outcome for the corporation.
– Advised complex corporate structure to optimize cash flow and liability protection for multiple business units.
– Achieved 70% Revenue Growth in a business unit turnaround within 1.5 years of employment.
– Led the strategy, legal, and operations turnaround of an organization leading to improved morale, increased performance, and 10% overall reduction in budget.
– Secured over $85 Million in business over career.
Jerome was formerly in business development for organizations such as GE Money Bank and Graziadio School of Business at Pepperdine University. He was also a Summer Associate with Paul Hastings LLP in Los Angeles and in private practice. Jerome lives in Los Angeles and is married to his beautiful bride Sheri. He is currently studying spiritual theology at Talbot School of Theology and is passionate about boxing, fitness, fantasy football, and travel. He blogs about faith & leadership at jeromefogel.typepad.com
Excellence with responsiveness.
Confidence without attitude.
Passionate about results.
We have a passion for helping leaders build and protect visionary companies and brands. We accomplish this through corporate and intellectual property legal counsel, as well as startup advisory and consulting services.
To help make our services more affordable, we set aside a portion of profits for providing pro bono representation for faith-based nonprofits.
"But when the fullness of time had come, God sent forth his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, so that we might receive adoption as sons. And because you are sons, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, crying, 'Abba Father!' So you are no longer a slave, but a son, if a son, then an heir through God." Galatians 5:4-7